$159.99 - $269.85
iCloth® For Education
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaning Wipes
Get rid of daily grime in your classroom! iCloth wipes are made of an aerospace certified, non-woven material that is exceptionally strong, soft, extremely low-linting, and great at lifting dirt. These individually wrapped, pre-saturated wipes adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting electronics with iCloth’s 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% purified water formula. iCloth cleaning wipes are safe to use on personal devices to extra-large devices such as, laptops, desktop screens, Chromebooks, touchscreens, whiteboards, tablets and other EdTech. Choose between the 5″x7″ regular size for smaller devices and the 9″x12″ XL ideal for larger classroom displays. iCloth is perfect for your classroom. Read about our Top 5 Reasons to Buy iCloth for your Classrooms.
- Designed specifically for optics and technology displays
- Streak, lint, and scratch free clean
- Safe to use on interactive touch screens, Chromebooks, conferencing systems, document cameras, tablets & other EdTech
- No NPEs, ethyl alcohol, silicone or ammonia
- Adhere to CDC guidelines to sanitize electronics
- No additional accessories needed
- Individually wrapped – stay moist and easy to inventory
- Empty-Box Guarantee
5-Star Experience / Empty-Box Guarantee
The iCloth experience is guaranteed until the box is empty! iCloth is ready to go, just open the package and use. The wipes are pre-saturated with an appropriate amount of solution and individually packaged to keep each wipe perfectly moist until your ready to use. Other screen wipes come in a tub container. Container lids get left open and the product inside dries up.
*Made in the USA with USA components and materials
3 Buying Options
5×7 Regular Wipes
- 15 cartons (1 case) with 50 ICA Personal Wipes w/ 70% IPA. 750 total regular wipes. Spec Sheet
- 1 carton (1 case) with 500 ICA Personal Wipes w/ 70% IPA. 500 total regular wipes. Spec Sheet
9×12 XL Wipes
- 8 cartons (1 case) with 24 XL wipes w/ 70% IPA. 192 total XL wipes. Spec Sheet
Does iCloth Kill COVID-19?
MooreCo iTeach Spider Flat Panel Cart
A stylish solution for your flat panel mobility needs
The iTeach Spider is a sleek, black mobile flat panel cart. Choose between automatic and manual height adjustable models. Both versions support displays up to 100″ and 250 lbs.
- Available in either an electric or manual height adjustable model
- Sleek black finish adds a dramatic and modern touch to any environment
- Supports a display up to 100″ / 250 lbs (to include all cables and accessories)
- VESA mount size up to 800 x 600.
- Electric version comes with an easy to use wired remote that allows for 18″ of smooth height adjustment (from 37″ at the bottom to 55″ at the top).
- Manual height adjust version features a mounting bracket that can be attached at six different heights. The brackets range from 20-5/8″ at the bottom to 67-7/8″ at the top. Each set of brackets is 6-1/4″ apart.
- Overall dimensions of height adjustment will vary depending on the size of your display.
- Optional power strip surge protector with seven outlets, a 25′ cord, and cord winder available.
Extron MVGA-A M-M
Male to Male 15-pin HD Micro HR with Audio Cables
The Extron MVGA-A M-M flexible cable assemblies are designed for applications that require high performance transmission of VGA video and analog audio signals. All ID bits and +5VDC power on Pin 9 are passed through, provided the computer has a graphics card that complies with VESA DDC standard, version 3. The Extron MVGA-A M-M utilizes an extremely thin cable with low-profile 15-pin HD male molded connectors and audio cables with 3.5 mm mini plugs. On one side, the audio cable is 24 inches long, and on the other side, the audio cable is 8 inches long. The Extron MVGA-A M-M cable is certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures.
- Certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures
- Thin, flexible cable with low profile VGA connectors
- Pin 9 is passed through from end to end
- Designed for transmission of computer video, ID bit signals, and audio
- Terminated with high quality molded VGA connectors and 3.5 mm connectors for audio
- VGA shell grounded for ESD electrostatic discharge protection
- Injection mold with overall foil shield for improved EMI electromagnetic interference isolation
- AWM 20276 rated
Liberty CAT 6A STP Patch CMP
Premium Shielded Pre-terminated Plenum Category Cables PPC6ABS050GY
LAN and HDBaseT Solutions Shielded Category 6A pre-made plenum patch cable
- LAN 10/100/1000/10GBaseT Ethernet runs and balun support
- Pre-terminated cables for HDBaseT runs
- IP Control, Voice, Voice over IP, Video, HDBaseT
- Category 6A F/UTP solid plenum rated cable
- 8P8C modular RJ45 plugs with gold flash plated contacts
- Strain relief boots as required by 568 standard
- Tested to ANSI/TIA-568C Cat6A on Fluke DTX-1800
- NEC CMP, CEC CMP FT6, RoHS compliant
- Standard lengths: 35,50,75,100,150,200,250 and 300 feet
$13.70 - $19.74
Liberty Reduced Profile HDMI Patching Cables with High-Retention
Liberty reduced profile HDMI patching cables are ideal for patching cables in racks up to 8 feet/10 feet, 10.2/5.0Gbps. Cables are ultra flexible black with black molded heads and support CEC, Audio Return, and Ethernet.
- HDMI patching, rack HDMI management and routing
- Low profile required HDMI connectivity solutions
- Audio/Visual equipment hookup and much more
- High-retention gold plated HDMI “A” plugs
- fully shielded from connector shroud to shroud
- High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet rated
- Audio Return, Ethernet, CEC on all lengths
- AWM rated, RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Lengths: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 15 feet
- 30 AWG copper TMDS pairs
- Super low-profile molded heads
- High-resolution plugs up to 12 lbs
- AWM rated, RoHS compliant
$13.70 - $19.74
- Ideal for patching cables in racks