FrontRow Pro Digital System with IR Speakers and Lesson Capture
Giving Every Student a Front Row Seat
A great choice for today’s technology-rich classrooms. FrontRow’s Pro Digital classroom audio solution offers proven and patented digital speech clarity and digital feedback suppression. Teacher’s don’t have to worry about walking under a speaker or saying something too loud, Pro Digital regulates sound volume and prevents feedback ensuring students can benefit from clear and even sound.
Pro Digital with IR speakers features FrontRow’s exclusive great-sounding stereo infrared speakers. Each IR speaker unit combines two woofers, one tweeter, an infrared sensor and a single cable. The IR sensor picks up voice signals from the mic and plays them back, without external AC power. Additionally, this Pro Digital package just got better by adding the easy-to-use Teacher Edition software for recording lessons.
Teachers need only turn on the mic to start teaching. The receiver automatically wakes up from its energy-saving sleep mode and goes to sleep when the mic is turned off. The built-in sensor with advanced optics ensures consistent signal pick-up, so teachers can talk without dropout. FrontRow’s powerful Adapto™ digital feedback suppression is automatically keeping harsh squeal at bay – before it starts. And OptiVoice™, FrontRow’s patented speech clarity technology, is on board to emphasize critical speech sounds, so kids comprehend even more.
- 940R Pro Digital Receiver
- ITM-02L Pendant Microphone Kit for Pro Digital
- IR Speaker Kit
- Combo cables
- Pro Digital Accessory Pack 1
- 5-Year Warranty
- Teacher Edition Desktop Software License
- 1-Year FrontRow Software Assurance
- 940R Pro Digital Receiver, 940TM Pendant Microphone Kit, IR Speaker Kit, Combo cables, Pro Digital Accessory Pack
37″ wide, Slim, Powerful 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
The HamiltonBuhl Amplitude™ Soundbar is easy to setup and comes with its own remote control. The soundbar provides the latest MAXXBASS sound technology with a rich, deep and strong dynamic bass in a slim, attractive and compact design. 37 inches wide, with various audio source inputs, make it the ideal choice for home theater systems.
The Amplitude™ Soundbar supports Bluetooth, digital optical and AUX-In.
Three preset sound modes:
- Music mode: Provides deeper bass with more dynamic sound range.
- Movie mode: Provides a surround – sound effect.
- Night mode: Less bass and more clear vocals- ideal for news, radio, sports programming, etc.
- Ideal for home theater systems featuring the latest MASSBASS sound technology.
Ceiling Microphone with Dante™ networked audio
Vaddio EasyIP CeilingMIC D
**Current lead time is approximately 4-5 weeks**
EasyIP CeilingMIC D overhead microphones with Dante networked audio deliver professional audio quality for superior conferencing experiences. EasyIP CeilingMIC D complements most interiors with its sleek design featuring smooth lines and quality acoustical fabric wrap. These overhead microphones are a great alternative to a custom installation or table microphones. Ceiling-mounted microphones create a clean look in your conference room or meeting space and eliminate table clutter. Vaddio’s EasyIP CeilingMIC D is ideal for drop tile ceilings and open-ceiling environments as well.
Designed to be easily paired with Vaddio EasyIP products or deployed in any system that uses Dante audio signals Dante networked audio signal for easy system routing
- Three-element array head with LED mute status indicator
- Full 360-degree pickup coverage
- Built-in digital signal processor (DSP)
- Design allows for custom ceiling drop cable length and easy
- Dante™ networked audio
- Interface box
- Trim plates
- Custom length drop-down cable
- Microphone body
What’s In The Box
- EasyIP CeilingMIC D microphone (black)
- Silicone split strain relief boot
- 3ft Cat5 cable
- EasyIP CeilingMIC D interface box
- Cable clamp grommet
- 2 ceiling trim ring plates
- Ceiling tile brace
- Installation Guide
USB Live Streaming Microphone
The AM310 USB microphone delivers a richer and fuller audio experience without the need of extra amplifiers and takes your live streaming to a pro-studio level. With AVerMedia’s capture devices high resolution video and high definition audio, makes the perfect combo to take your content to a new heights.
- USB 2.0 Plug and Play – no driver installation
- High quality recording – tuned to pick up midrange frequencies
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Headphone volume and mic mute controls
- Real-time audio monitoring
- Unidirectional microphone
What’s In The Box
- USB Microphone AM310
- Based and shaft mount
- USB cable
- Quick guide
Remote Teaching Mic
Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone
The Shure MV5 was designed to connect and record via Lightning or USB directly to your phone, without sound distortion. Use vocal, instrument or flat settings to customise your recording — and the ShurePlus™ MOTIV™ audio app for pro editing on-the-go.
- Plug-and-play with iOs, Mac and PC
- Real-time monitoring
- Presets for vocals, instrument or flat
- Removable stand and tripod compatibility
- ShurePlus MOTIV audio app for recording and onscreen control
Remote Teaching Mic
USB12 Condenser Vocal Microphone
The Audix USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone for recording directly into a computer via the USB port. The USB12 is clear, flexible, easy to use and has excellent sound response.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the USB12 provides isolation and control at the sound source with a smooth, accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz.
The USB12 cardioid condenser microphone supports both 44.1k and 48k sample rates for playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button, “steady on” or “momentary on” as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring. The USB12 is also equipped with a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
- Remote teaching
- Vocal recording
- Acoustic instrument recording
- Live chat, IP communication
- Medical/Legal reporting