Juno System with Bluetooth
All-in-One Classroom Sound
Save your voice and improve student’s learning success with FrontRow Juno. The average student missing 25% of what the teacher says. FrontRow technology brings the teachers voice to every corner of the room. It smashes the barriers of distance, noise, an echo so the teachers can communicate clearly at a normal tone of voice. That only improves student attention, comprehension, behavior and academic outcomes for all students.
Great digital stereo sound plus totally hands-free lesson capture from the installation-free Juno® tower with Bluetooth®. Just say ‘begin’ to make videos of the computer screen, teacher and student voice, and media audio — automatically titled based on your schedule and automatically posted in a universal MP4 format!
- Sound Coverage for voice and multimedia audio
- Built for distance learning
- Real-time collaboration
- Engage students more effectively – increased test scores
- Increase teacher and technologies efficiency
- Juno Tower
- Pendant Microphone Kit
- OptiVoice™ voice clarity feature
- Bluetooth® Audio Receiver
- 5-Year Warranty
Download Product Specs
FrontRow Products – COVID Cleaning Instructions↓
Designed For Interactive Flat Panels
The iRover2®,designed for today’s technology ready classrooms, allow teachers to easily move interactive flat panels around the room and meet the needs of students of all ages, including those with special needs accommodations. The large ergonomic handles and four 5″ swivel casters make it a breeze to easily transition throughout your learning spaces. Furthermore, iRover2® incorporates an electric lift function to adjust the flat panel height with a 17″ range so the flat panel can be easily viewed by different grade levels.
- 1 Small Open Tub (blue)
- Fits through standard size doorways
- Laptop tray fits securely onto the arms and the back of the frame and can be stowed away during transport. Tray is suitable for all standard laptop sizes up to 17″. Tray can be mounted on the back
- 6 outlet power stripe (UL certified)
- Hook and loop ties for cable management
- Supports 55″ – 80″ flat panels – maximum weight 200lbs
- Handles can be removed for smaller spaces
The new and improved iRover2® Interactive Flat Panel Easel combines a durable flat panel cart with convenient storage often found in traditional teaching easels – such as book and other teaching materials. The flat panel is low to the ground (20 3/4″ – 24 3/4″ from floor to bottom of screen) to accommodate little learners and students with special needs accommodation.
As education continues to focus on flexible learning spaces, classrooms and libraries are regularly rearranged to accommodate full class instruction and small work groups. Having your flat panel mounted on a cart allows it to be used for whole class or small group instruction and it can be shared between classrooms. The iRover2® family offers a range of rugged carts with durable 5″ casters to move interactive flat panels anywhere learning takes place.
- Ideal for primary classrooms
- Designed for rugged school environments
- Four 5″ swivel casters
- Low to the ground
- Fixed height
- Fits through standard doorways
- Storage tubs with safety stops (2 Stubby Tubbys, 4 Large Open Tubs, 1 Really Big Tub, 2 Tiny Tubs)
- Laptop shelf on back
- 6 outlet power strip
- Cable hooks, and hook and loop ties for cable management
- Supports flat panels up to 75″ with a maximum weight of 200lbs
- Frame supports