$3,798.00 - $4,598.00
TAVIS Temperature-Check Tablets
Protect your organization from high temperatures
TAVIS next generation temperature scan tablets – built from the ground up with the latest technology and features that do not exist anywhere else in the market. TAVIS truly is A Generation Ahead. Ensure people entering a location are not running a high temperature, the TAVI series tablets can provide audible, visual, email, and other electronic alerts when a person is running a high temperature. Scan results take less 1 second, and users can be scanned from up to 5ft (1.5 meters) away.
Built from the ground up with the latest technology, the system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures by detecting the canthus of the human eye. A new precision thermal sensor with 5 times the resolution of previous solutions measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
TAVIS tablets are available in black or white and in 3 sizes, 10.1″, 15.6″, or 21.5″. Optional mounting solutions allow for desktop, wall, or freestanding pole mounting. TAVIS Central enterprise software is available for monitoring many TAVIS tablets across a facility or campus, all from a central location.
- Provide a first layer of screening protection
- Hygienic touchless infrared technology
- Monitor multiple devices by a single user
- Can be operated independently or networked to enable remote monitoring and other advanced features
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- 2 person forehead scanning
- Digital signage capabilities
- QR code scanning
- Mask detection and enforcement
- Gesture detection for hands-free questionnaire responses
- Configurable min/max temperature thresholds, mask enforcement, questionnaire, alerts, digital signage, and more
- ReAX control engine for automation & integration with third-party devices and access systems
- Streaming camera feed for security and remote viewing
TAVIS Thermal AudioVisual Integrated Solution
A Generation Ahead
The TAVIS TAV-BX1 allows you to turn any display into an intelligent kiosk. This all-in-one infrared temperature sensing solution comprised of the RXM-1 ReAX Media Server and the TAV-A80 Thermal Camera Unit. It is the ultimate way to turn any display into a full featured temperature sensor and much more. It is a perfect solution for creating custom kiosks or advanced digital signage with analytics. To ensure that people entering a location are not presenting a high temperature, the TAV-BX1 will provide alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second from up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) away. The system uses advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures even the tear ducts (Canthus) at close distances, achieving more accurate readings with IR technology. The highly accurate 80×64 sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Operate networked or independently
- Email alerts
- 2 person forehead scanning
- Scan distance: up to 5′
- Scans in less than 1 second
- Mask detection
- QR Code Detection
- Facial recognition
- Advanced options available
AVUITY VuAI Sensor
This cutting-edge wireless device uses Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to not only measure human occupancy, but also help determine how people interact with the space and objects around them. VuAI constantly learns from other deployed sensors as the more data is gathered, the richer its recognition capability becomes. Our sensors send real-time data to VuSpace to make understanding your space easier than ever.
AI and ML
Teaching the sensor to look for objects and actively learning from the surroundings empowers our platform not only to be highly accurate, but to also grow and improve as your business does the same. The VuAI platform is an industry leader capable of measuring the following:
- Human occupancy
- Environmental metrics (temperature, humidity, sound, lighting)
- Objects and workplace tools
- Ceiling mounted
- Measures occupancy, headcount, environment
- 18-24 month battery life
- 1 sensor covers 250 square feet
Minimal hardware is needed. VuAI is battery-based and communicates via a 2.4 GHz frequency to a central gateway, which is powered via a standard outlet. Through an internet connection, the gateway connects to the cloud. No need for cables and infrastructure to power or communicate data. When the battery is low, a notification is sent identifying the device and location.
VuSensor collects data on how space is used to help you make insightful decisions. Ideal for more long-term installations, VuSensor is a wired IoT device perfect for understanding your workplace. Real-time data is made available in VuSpace for quick and easy access.
- Line Counting
- Corporate Offices & Conference Rooms
- Real Estate Properties
- Retail Environments
VuSensor is ideal for measuring how many people are entering or exiting a given space over time. Understand your attendance trends in a specific building or on a given floor—even pair with badge data for an even more accurate snapshot.
Use the sensor to gather information about how people interact with your space.
– Where are employees gathering? Are there enough individual spaces or conference rooms?
VuSensor can communicate with building automation systems improving employees’ comfort by adjust air conditioning or heat. Integrating VuBook with sensors improves productivity, saving your employees time looking for an available space to work or meet, and improves user experience.
With the evolution of agile and mobile working, use the sensor to gather information about the utilization of space.
– What is the actual occupancy of the space and what areas go unused?
Optimize your retail space by getting to know the habits of your customers.
– How much time did they spend in your space, and what areas did they visit?
View and Book Meeting Rooms & Spaces
Find and secure space that suits your needs. VuBook leverages digital displays and a mobile app to allow end-users to locate and book unoccupied space on the fly by pulling data from both sensors and your existing calendar platform. Learn More
- Utilize scheduling panels to easily book rooms & spaces
- View the current calendar and space traits of any meeting room or space
- Runs on any display panel with an internet connection
- Supports both Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Custom branding options to incorporate logos, colors and even specific forms or maps to enhance employee experience
This interactive display is generally used in the lobby or main area of an office space to provide wayfinding as well as booking features and serves as a central hub to your space. Find and book open spaces, and find the quickest path with points of interest along the way. You can also filter amenities, identifying rooms with monitors, projectors and any other available features in the rooms. These are generally used in conjunction with a touch screen so simply click a room, book it and you’re on your way. Availability is updated in real-time through calendar integration and communication with sensors.
- Book and reserve space either on a touchscreen or our mobile app based on your current calendar system of overlay sensor occupancy data for more accurate usage.
Extend the benefits of the AVUITY portfolio to your entire team
- Find and book space from your smartphone
- Search and filter by location, time, amenities, and more
- Access the interactive map for visual booking
- Customize experience with your own colors & logos
- QR support for desk booking and check-ins
- Available in Google Play & Apple Store
- Visualize hot spots of activity
- View and upload images of specific spaces
- Save a list of preferred spaces to your favorites
- View available spaces as well as when last used
- Restrict access based on specific user roles or groups