The new and improved iRover2® Interactive Flat Panel Easel combines a durable flat panel cart with convenient storage often found in traditional teaching easels – such as book and other teaching materials. The flat panel is low to the ground (20 3/4″ – 24 3/4″ from floor to bottom of screen) to accommodate little learners and students with special needs accommodation.
As education continues to focus on flexible learning spaces, classrooms and libraries are regularly rearranged to accommodate full class instruction and small work groups. Having your flat panel mounted on a cart allows it to be used for whole class or small group instruction and it can be shared between classrooms. The iRover2® family offers a range of rugged carts with durable 5″ casters to move interactive flat panels anywhere learning takes place.
- Ideal for primary classrooms
- Designed for rugged school environments
- Four 5″ swivel casters
- Low to the ground
- Fixed height
- Fits through standard doorways
- Storage tubs with safety stops (2 Stubby Tubbys, 4 Large Open Tubs, 1 Really Big Tub, 2 Tiny Tubs)
- Laptop shelf on back
- 6 outlet power strip
- Cable hooks, and hook and loop ties for cable management
- Supports flat panels up to 75″ with a maximum weight of 200lbs
- Frame supports