Designed For Interactive Flat Panels
New design supports 86″ flat panels, incorporates low-profile handle, more user-friendly laptop tray and hand sanitizer holder.
The iRover2®,designed for today’s technology ready classrooms, allow teachers to easily move interactive flat panels around the room and meet the needs of students of all ages, including those with special needs accommodations. The large ergonomic handles and four 5″ swivel casters make it a breeze to easily transition throughout your learning spaces. Furthermore, iRover2® incorporates an electric lift function to adjust the flat panel height with a 17″ range so the flat panel can be easily viewed by different grade levels.
- 1 Small Open Tub (blue)
- Fits through standard size doorways
- Laptop tray fits securely onto the arms and the back of the frame and can be stowed away during transport. Tray is suitable for all standard laptop sizes up to 17″. Tray can be mounted on the back
- 6 outlet power stripe (UL certified)
- Hook and loop ties for cable management
- Supports 55″ – 80″ flat panels – maximum weight 200lbs
- Handles can be removed for smaller spaces