Crestron Flex Advanced Tabletop Small Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
|Request a Consultation|
The Crestron Flex UC-MMX30-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video display1 and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, UC Presentation Transmitter, UC Bracket Assembly, and a collaboration camera.
The UC-MMX30-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR) switches to the connected laptop’s UC platform and returns to the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform when disconnected.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution
- Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
- Intuitive 7-in User Interface
- AEC-enabled USB speakerphone – full-duplex wideband audio performance
- Simple Deployment
- Optional Integration with a Crestron control system – enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV and more
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Easy Provisioning and Device Management