iCloth® For Education
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaning Wipes
Get rid of daily grime in your classroom! iCloth wipes are made of an aerospace certified, non-woven material that is exceptionally strong, soft, extremely low-linting, and great at lifting dirt. These individually wrapped, pre-saturated wipes adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting electronics with iCloth’s 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% purified water formula. iCloth cleaning wipes are safe to use on personal devices to extra-large devices such as, laptops, desktop screens, Chromebooks, touchscreens, whiteboards, tablets and other EdTech. Choose between the 5″x7″ regular size for smaller devices and the 9″x12″ XL ideal for larger classroom displays. iCloth is perfect for your classroom. Read about our Top 5 Reasons to Buy iCloth for your Classrooms.
- Designed specifically for optics and technology displays
- Streak, lint, and scratch free clean
- Safe to use on interactive touch screens, Chromebooks, conferencing systems, document cameras, tablets & other EdTech
- No NPEs, ethyl alcohol, silicone or ammonia
- Adhere to CDC guidelines to sanitize electronics
- No additional accessories needed
- Individually wrapped – stay moist and easy to inventory
- Empty-Box Guarantee
5-Star Experience / Empty-Box Guarantee
The iCloth experience is guaranteed until the box is empty! iCloth is ready to go, just open the package and use. The wipes are pre-saturated with an appropriate amount of solution and individually packaged to keep each wipe perfectly moist until your ready to use. Other screen wipes come in a tub container. Container lids get left open and the product inside dries up.
*Made in the USA with USA components and materials
3 Buying Options
5×7 Regular Wipes
- 15 cartons (1 case) with 50 ICA Personal Wipes w/ 70% IPA. 750 total regular wipes. Spec Sheet
- 1 carton (1 case) with 500 ICA Personal Wipes w/ 70% IPA. 500 total regular wipes. Spec Sheet
9×12 XL Wipes
- 8 cartons (1 case) with 24 XL wipes w/ 70% IPA. 192 total XL wipes. Spec Sheet
Does iCloth Kill COVID-19?