When preparing for distance learning, there are five important questions to consider:
- What content will you use?
- How will you present your content?
- How can you communicate assignments and expectations with students and collect artifacts of student learning?
- How can students show their learning?
- How else can I support families with distance learning?
During this session, we will break down each question to discuss tools, resources, and best practices to support students during distance learning opportunities.