Build | Code | Play
UBTECH’s UKIT Advanced
UKIT Advanced offers an open-ended approach to robotics and STEM topics for the more experienced roboticists in your classroom. With a more sophisticated and versatile tool set, UKIT Advanced provides an in-depth look at the mechanics, electronics, and programming behind real high-tech robotics.
- Comprehensive building kit includes 900+ pieces, 16 servos, real Arduino-compatible microcontroller, and complete circuitry kit for limitless
- NGSS-aligned curriculum designed to prepare students for college and careers with complex, real-world design and coding challenges
- Working with Circuits curriculum provides an introduction to circuitry fundamentals and electrical engineering
- Build and program with block-based code using UBTECH Education’s proprietary uCode software, or text-based code in C/C+ through Arduino IDE
- Up to 38 pre-designed models in the software invite students to fully explore the engineering design process, or invent their own projects
What’s In The Kit
The uCode block-based programming environment for UKIT Advanced makes it easy for educators and students to build, program, and interact with their UKIT projects.
- Block-based, drag and drop or text-based (Java, C/C++) programming system
- Staging area allows students to prep and monitor their programmed actions
- Flexible functionality lets students imagine and design their own models
The UKIT Advanced programming board is also fully compatible with the Arduino programming environment. The Arduino IDE is an open-source platform that allows users to write programs and upload to multiple micro-controllers.
Download and explore Arduino IDE at https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software.