Build | Code | Play
UBTECH’s UKIT Beginner
Student’s will get excited to build, code, animate and code their robots. UBTECH kits are tailored to Next Generation Science Standards and incorporate STEM+C learning into your classrooms. The UKIT contains everything teachers need to introduce and reinforce STEM and computer science concepts. Everything you need comes in the UKIT – no additional pieces required. Additionally, you receive access to UBTECH Education’s proprietary app!
UKITs are designed to support multiple projects that increase in complexity as the learning progresses, inviting students to build, code and experiment with their own creations.
What’s In The Box
- Sturdy storage bin
- Sorting tray
- Four servo motors
- Main control box
- Rubber wheels
- Connecting cables
UKIT EDU App
Developed by the robotics experts at UBTECH, the UKIT EDU app makes it easy for educators and students to build, program, and bring to life every UKIT Beginner and UKIT Intermediate project.
- Quick access to all pre-built models referenced in the UKIT lesson plans
- Advanced 3D, 360-degree modeling system supports students through a build
- Block-based, drag-and-drop programming system
- Pose-Record-Play tool lets students easily program motors and sensors
- Flexible functionality lets students imagine and design their own models
Download the free UKIT EDU app